Flexible energy management capabilities are crucial in today’s economy. Stanley Energy’s New England operations have that flexibility, but we also have the knowledge, the connections, and the expertise to help building and property owners manage energy usage in ways that save money and ensure adherence to existing and future government regulations.
Stanley Energy are experts in building energy management because we do it every day.
How do we do it?
- Energy Reporting: Thorough reporting and alerting shows how much energy your building is using versus how much it should be using.
- Energy Monitoring: Monitoring and optimizing daily consumption behavior reduces unintentional and unpredictable energy costs.
- Energy Tracking: Tracking energy savings goals further increases overall building performance.
- Energy Benchmarking: Energy benchmarking reports such as Energy Star and others easily report your Carbon/Emissions footprint.
- Energy Management Software: Daily Scorecards show energy use, cost savings, load profiles, and potential peak demand days.
- Energy Management Control Systems: Combination of reporting, monitoring, tracking, and benchmarking can cut monthly energy expenses by as much as 35%.
- Energy Management Plan: Comprehensive, long-term plans make continual improvement and savings a priority.
- Energy Management Resources: Awareness of resources new and old allows you to stay one step ahead of your competition.
We employ strategies that yield consistent results, whether you’re a property manager or a commercial building owner, a manufacturing firm or a business owner interested in increasing cash flow. We understand that no two industries are alike, and that’s why we’ll create a custom plan to manage your energy.
If You’re Ready To Use Less and Save More, Call Us Today!
Our energy management services have helped building owners, managers, and facilities owners use less energy, save money, and manage energy risk in Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, and the New England area. Call Stanley Energy for a free consultation today at (603) 689-7083, and let us help you.